Regarding DelaysApril 12th, 2009 by Jimmy
Ok, so Alyn and I were all ready to shoot one day, we finally found a time in our schedules that worked, and then the U of M was filming in our room that day. Drat.
I still have a whole show in my head, so as soon as I can get Alyn to come around, or the rip the camera out of his hands, we’ll have another show shot and up.
Here’s my commitment right now. Come hell or high water, there will be a show up by the end of May, even if I have to film it with my digital still camera (which does do 1080i so it’d still be hi-def).